What an interesting spring. Due to Covid-19, the Spring Flood Run was cancelled.
The raffle for the 2020 Indian FTR 1200 was still on though. The State of Minnesota allowed us to move the date of the raffle to May 30th. We held the drawing and the winner was Ryan Sheler.
The day of the actual Flood Run is when we sell the vast majority of the tickets and with it being cancelled, we were really worried that we would even sell 100 tickets. Well we are extremely proud of the community because we crushed that.
IARG MN is extremely happy to announce that we sold 387 tickets and raised $7,740.00 and 100% of this amount is being donated to the charity that this group’s membership picked – Soldier’s 6.
The Polaris Foundation donated the 2020 Indian FTR 1200 and IARG MN covered all of the ticket printing costs which means that there is no overhead allowing all of the proceeds to go to Soldier’s 6.
We would like to thank organizations:
* The Polaris Foundation and Indian Motorcycle for donating the motorcycle
* The Flood Run for all of the support and promotion of this raffle
* Simply Street Bikes for being a location for people to purchase tickets
* Indian Motorcycle of Lakeville (Motoprimo) for both being a location for people to purchase tickets and also allowing us to hold the drawing in your fantastic facility.
* To each and everyone who purchased tickets knowing that the money would be going to a great charity in Soldier’s 6
We will be holding another raffle in this fall in conjunction with the 2020 Fall Flood Run. We will be raffling off another 2020 Indian FTR 1200. Can’t wait to see everyone there!
As a reminder, you can always make a direct donation to Soldier’s 6 by visiting their website – www.soldiers6.com